- HIGH pH CONCENTRATE
- Formerly "MSS02"
- (100% Modified Liquid Silicon
for Ingestion & Topical Use)
is a high pH solution that helps maintain proper cellular pH,
cellular metabolism, oxygenation, immune system function and
improves overall health.*
- It contains a proprietarily processed modified liquid silicon
(MLS) which takes simple silicon and changes it into a much more
complex compound. There are no added minerals or chemicals....everything
it contains is a direct result of the processing method.
- It has some unusual characteristics not found in organic
silica or other alkalizing products... there are various silica
based products in the chemical industry, but no one makes a product
with the characteristics of this product... it is highly controlled
precise process, in carefully guarded laboratory conditions and
cannot be duplicated by anyone else, despite the efforts of those
who have tried over time.
- In its concentrated form, it has a pH of 14.3 & In 2%
solution it has a pH of about 11.0
- Despite its high pH, which normally would be caustic to tissue,
it is non-toxic to humans, animals, livestock when ingested or
- It has surfactant properties (separates oils from their surrounding
- It is FDA GRAS certified (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Some of the commercial uses has been in the European Seed-Oil
Industry (non-toxic way to separate the oil from the seeds) and
a lesser grade in the automotive industry. It is just now being
introduced into the human nutrition market.
- WELLNESS BENEFITS OF MLS-02
- pH values between 6.8 and 7.8 are compatible with human life,
with normal functioning of the human body. The importance of
pH balance in maintaining health cannot be overstated. Everything
affects it --foods, oxygenation, waste removal, attitude, hormones,
exercize, breathing, etc. Most Americans are generally running
in what is called "chronic acidosis"... chronic state
of over acidity. In medicine, blood acidiosis is considered life-threatening,
and is for instance a common fight for patients with diabetes,
for instance...if blood is below 7.4, you get progessively more
ill until death, usually around 7.0...also, blood being too alkaline
can happen also and that can be life threatening above 7.5...with
death around 8.0
- pH Ranges--its not as simple
as just what you eat. It has to do with what you DO also...and
you have to ask the question "What am I measuring
the pH of, and why ?"...
- A not well know fact that affect body pH are lungs (blood
gases)...Respiratory Acidosis is very dangerous. Not breathing
well will not provide enough oxygen for the metabolic needs and
metabolic ash byproducts cannot be inactivated or excreted as
well and tend to build up...lack of exercize and movement or
being in a toxic air environment can do it as well...such as
an automobile attempted suicides breathing exhaust...(yeah, its
extreme...but you get the picture).
- Metabolic Acidosis: breakdown of proteins (nitrogen)
produces ash. Over consumption of protein foods, bad water, bad
air, which produces excess nitrogen and produce excess ash can
acidify tissues. Hormonal feedback systems can affect lower body
temps...low thyroxin conversion exists where the body temp is
below 98.6 (Wilson's Syndrome)...the body requires oxygen for
thyroxin conversion, for utilization of iodine to make thyroxin,
etc. Excess toxic estrogens inhibit conversion also by blocking
the action of progesterone, whose influence encourages enzymatic
conversion of thyroxin to its active T3 form and burning of fuels
and dispelling of waste...
- The following are considered healthy pH ranges for various
tissues & organs. (Note: pH changes throughout the
day. What we need to avoid is acidosis--or alkylosis--either
extreme indicates an unhealthy state. Normal Tissue pH ranges
at normal body temperature (98.6 ºF / 37ºC) are generally
accepted to be:
- Intracellular pH (fluid inside cells) 6.8-7.0 (potassum
inside, sodium outside)
- Extracellular pH (fluid around the outside of cells,
between interticial spaces--connective tissue) should have more
sodium and be around 7.4
- Blood & Serum: 7.365 optimal at 98.6 degrees F.
Even very slight changes can have horrible consequences.
- Urine: 6.0 to 6.5 in the morning and 6.5 to 7.0 in
the evening is healthy but it can range from 4.0-8.0 depending
on tissue minerals & foods. (Note: Kidneys work to filter
blood to keep blood pH normal. Kidney damage or inefficiency
due to dehydration can alter bodily pH pretty fast...)
- Saliva: 6.5 to 7.5 when taken throught the day is
normal. It is not as accurate as blood since mouth bacteria affect
it as well as food. Taken 2 hrs. from food or drink, upon rising
is best in the a.m. before drinking water or anything. Consistenty
below 6.2 is considered unhealthy and you need to take action
since its a reflection of lack of body calcium reserves, kidney
trouble or hormone trouble.
- Colon: 6.5-6.8 depending on flora and their waste
products. Good bacteria prefer slightly acidic base.
- Small Intestine: 7.45-7.6 depending on electrolyte
levels, food and flora metabolic byproducts
- Pancreatic Enzyme/ Secretions: 7.35-7.4 is optimal.
The higher or lower the pH, the less active the enzymes are and
they become nonfunctional in either extreme.
- Body pH Information Links
(Professor Peltz, Univ. of Texas, Brownsville)
(pH & Temperature article, Univ. of Sydney)
The Physiochemical Approach to Acid-base (For those "technical"
- THE pH MIRACLE by Robert O. Young, Ph.D. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/044669049X/qid=1063326681/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-4206153-4432759
- Dr. Young is a microbiologist & AltMed. researcher and
collegue, and the founder of "InnerLight", an MLM company
focusing on alkalyzing health products & homeopathics. We
have no affiliation with either Dr.Young or his companies whatsoever
(and I don't always agree with some of his premises either especially
on fungal stuff...). I know him from discussions at conferences
over the years and telephone. We believe he has written one of
the most comprehensive books on the pH subject, which is why
we offer the info.w/links to Amazon.com for ordering.
ONE AREA MISSING WHEN DISCUSSING BASE pH LEVELS, WHICH SHOULD
BE ADDRESSED, IS RESPIRATORY ACIDOSIS WHIICH AFFECTS TISSUE
AND BLOOD GASSES FASTER AND MORE CONSISTETLY THAN FOOD OR HIGH
PH WATERS DO...
- MLS-02 FEATURES
- ALKALIZER PAR EXCELLENCE !*
- ADSORBENT (excellent for removing ordors and unwanted moisture)*
- SURFACTANT (separates fats from their surrounding surfaces
- COLLAGEN BUILDER (organic silica is a mineral needed for
the production of collagen and connective tissue, along with
Vitamin C & organic sulphur)*
- MLS-02 quickly moves blood & extracellular tissue
pH towards alkaline (oxygenation), usually in less than 6 hours
you can see a shift in blood pH. Low level chronic acidosis is
a common denominator in most chronic & acute conditions*
- Improves tissue Oxygenation & utilization since oxygen
is an alkalyzer & favors an alkaline pH*
- Anti-Inflammatory. It reduces inflammatory processes fast...Gastritis,
Arthritis, Rheumatism, Skin Inflammations, etc.*
- Antimicrobial: Since MLS-02 alklizes the pH so fast, many
harmful microbes cannot survive since they don't do well in either
oxygen or alkaline pH. Fungal overgrowths such as Candidiasis
& other fungi which use sugar for food, is one which responds
rapidly. It has also been shown by one lab test to be effective
at killing Hepatitis C virus at least in a petri dish. *
- Dr. Bormann is friends with the manufacturers of this product,
and so you're buying directly from the manufacturers rep when
you buy from her!
- Wholesale & Manufacturing Inquiries Welcome. Call
Dr.Bormann for information.
** REQUIRED DISCLAIMER UNDERSTANDING:
- MLS-02 is offered only as a dietary supplement.
- Arrowhead HealthWorks makes no claims nor prescribes
this product (or any other product) for the cure, prevention
or mitigation of any chronic disease.
- MLS-02 is not approved by the FDA or endorsed by the
AMA for the treatment of any medical condition.
- MLS-02 is a foundational component of a Wholeness Program
which includes eating high pH foods and working to eliminate
acidifying factors such as bad air, poor water and negative thinking
patterns..EXERCIZING AND BREATHING CLEAN AIR.
FDA Disclaimer: The statements & products shown on this website
have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Statements are not intended to constitute professional advice
for treatment of any disease but are for educational purposes.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
any disease. **
- ©1994-2009 Arrowhead
HealthWorks P.O.Box 3668, Crestline, CA 92325
- (909) 338-3533 /
FAX (909) 338-3743
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org