- SINUS FLUSH
- Sinus Congestion
- Clears Sinus Congestion**
- Breath Easier**
- May Be Used As Throat Gargle**
- Reduce Post Nasal Drip**
- Soothe & Protect Irritated
- Kill Bacteria, Viruses, Fungus,
- Flush Away Allergens, Dust,
- Great as Sore Throat Gargle
- For Chronic Sinus Congestion Due To Infections, Allergy,
Irritation from Smoke or
- Environmental Toxins
Contains a Proprietary blend of: MSM (methylsulphonyl methane);
Beta Glucan extract, Xylitol (alcohol sugar),Electridine
(Cayce Atomic Iodine in alcohol), L-Carnosine, LCO-7 ozonide
serum containing ozonide oils of artemesia vul., white walnut,
thyme, bitter almond, marjoram, nigella sativa, clove, cinnamon.
Nano-minerals of pure water soluable elemental silver, platinum,
indium, paladium, germanium, bizmuth. Trace amounts of fulvic
acid, amino acids and enzymes.
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride 0.65%,
Disodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbonyl, Monosodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium
- SUGGESTED USE: Shake well & spray twice in each
nostril every 45 min. for the first 4-5 hours. Then use twice
daily for the next 30 days. Passages may feel more blocked initially
as the immune system is stimulated. Then everything opens and
clears out (be ready to blow the nose for awhile) and whatever
the cause is usually eliminated.
- WARNING !! THIS PRODUCT CAN PRODUCE A VERY INTENSE REACTION
SOMETIMES BUT STAY WITH IT UNTIL EVERYTHING OPENS UP **
- ** FDA Required Disclaimer: These statements have not been
evaluated by the FDA. They are not designed to diagnose, treat,
mitagate, cure or prevent any disease.
- CAUTION: KEEP THIS AWAY FROM CHILDREN. USE OF THIS
BOTTLE BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN SPREAD INFECTION. DO NOT
USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
- $29.95 / 44 ml. Fl. Oz.
- Spray Bottle
- Mandatory FDA Disclaimer: The statements & products
shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food
and Drug Administration. Statements are not intended to constitute
professional advice for treatment of any disease but are for
educational purposes. These products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ©1994-2009 Arrowhead
HealthWorks P.O.Box 3668, Crestline, CA 92325
- (909) 338-3533 /
FAX (909) 338-3743